1. Requirements for silk:
1) The dual-wire machine has extremely strict requirements on the raw materials. At the same time, the soft and hard strength of the two wires input must be consistent to produce. When the strength of one of the wires changes, it will affect the effect of threading. Adjustment, but the two wires are input at the same time in the same mold. Adjustment of one of them is bound to affect the other. It is impossible to make targeted adjustments, which naturally affects the working effect of the machine. The inability to adapt to the conditions means that the machine is not practical.
2) The single-wire machine does not have these concerns. There is basically no requirement for silk. Any silk can be produced normally as long as it is on the machine. When the mesh changes during the production process, the adjustments made are for this yarn. Adjustment, no need to worry about it will affect other wires, and our machine adjustments are all electric adjustments, lightly press the button, the machine will automatically adjust, skilled workers can complete the machine without stopping the machine, does not affect the normal operation of the machine Production, convenient and practical labor intensity is small, time-saving and labor-saving and high efficiency.
2. Single wire input and double wire input:
1) The appearance of the double-wire machine is a double-wire input, which gives the impression that the efficiency should be twice as high as that of the single-wire machine, but it is not ideal in practical applications. At the same time, the resistance of the two wires will increase, and at the same time Another wire that is not directly connected to the mesh will also increase the centrifugal force and affect the speed of the mesh, so the speed must be reduced to ensure that the resistance and centrifugal force are reduced, so the efficiency of the double-wire machine will not increase. The situation will be reduced.
2) The input resistance of the monofilament of the monofilament machine is minimal and its micro-centrifugal force is naturally smaller than other filaments, so the speed can maximize the production efficiency and increase naturally.
3. Single-wire machine and double-wire machine:
1) A mesh of a double-wire machine requires two spiral molds. The cost of the mold is relatively high and the size of the mold must be the same regardless of the size of the mesh. This is also the reason for increasing the cost of the mold, which increases the cost of the product.
2) The use of single-wire machines is that the cost of ordinary molds is only about one-fifth of that of double-wire molds. There is no requirement for external dimensions because they can be adjusted accordingly.
1) The limitation of the aperture, wire diameter and width range is another big drawback of the double-wire machine. The double-wire machine is often locked in a few specific aperture ranges. If you want to expand the range, you have to purchase another machine. The case of small wire diameter and small aperture increases the investment cost and reduces the utilization rate of the machine.
2) At this point, the monofilament machine is a miracle. The diameter range of the wire diameter is particularly wide. The diameter of the filament bundle is 1mm-5mm, the aperture is 1cm-20cm, and the width is 0.5m-6m. Therefore, the monofilament machine is also called a decorative mesh machine by users. And bed surface netting machine, which just shows the performance and adaptability of the monofilament machine. It can be bent or twisted or twisted at the same time. One machine can have several functions, a large scope of application, and one can top a few. For Taiwan, it improves the utilization rate of the machine, and at the same time reduces the investment cost
Post time: Aug-08-2020